Sunday, October 28, 2007

Karambit for Utility

In my personal life and professional life as a physical therapist, the Karambit often comes in very useful. Because of the curved and single edged Karambit that I favor, I am able to safely and easily cut items knowing that i'm less likely to cause injury to a patient's skin. Just yesterday, I needed to release some of the tension of a very tight and strong sock on a patient's very swollen leg. The karambit easily got the job done. Due to its small size and unfamiliar look, the patient never realized what type of tool I was using to bring about her release and safety.

For opening boxes and packages, the Karambit offers me ease and convenience as well. Do many of you use your Karambits for utility? I'd be curious to hear what some of your uses are. Thanks in advance.

No comments: